MHS Music

MHS Logo - blue

Driver's License Needed

Driver – Car Pool

The Car Pool Driver uses his/her private vehicle to transport students to and from an event. Provide the Music Director with the following information: Make and model of the car copy of insurance and the number of belted seats (include driver). If you haven’t done so in the past fill out this form and give […]

Driver – Car Pool Read More »

Scroll to Top